Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Most Touching Wedding Moment I've Ever Witnessed

In the course of filming weddings I've had the honor of witnessing some very precious moments.

But the one that stands out to me more than any other, and one that I gratefully caught on my camera was at the wedding of Marie (Konstan) Hardy.

In this clip you'll see Marie getting ready at home in the very same room that her mother got ready for her wedding.  You'll see a photo of her mom getting prepared over 20 years ago and then see Marie with her mother in that same room.

Then I got to film when Marie's father, Rob, saw his oldest daughter in her wedding dress for the first time.  The emotion of this scene still touches me each time I watch.

Finally, we had the chance to capture Marie as she came down the stairwell to the joy of her dear friends and bridesmaids.

It was a moment I will not forget.



The Most Touching Wedding Moment I've Ever Witnessed from For Real Wedding Films on Vimeo.

You can see the full wedding film here.

No comments:

Post a Comment