Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Life on a Tuesday: Men, Women, Happiness, & Twinkly Lights

So last night when my man would rather have been going to bed, he was tacking in these cute little
white lights that we just bought. 

It was a Pottery Barn splurge.  

But seriously, they are so cute.  And why was my man doing this?  Because:

1.  He loves me

2.  He wants to make me happy

And little white, happy twinkly lights in our little sunroom (my little place of refuge in the early am) are a super delight to me!  They truly make me happy.  

They say to me
Come.
Breathe.
Put your feet up. 
Relax. 
Rest.
Enjoy.
(You didn't know little cute, twinkly lights could talk, did you?! )

Such a small, life pleasure.  And Kurt knows this.  So, he was willing to put them up for me when he probably wished we were in bed watching a movie. 


Bottom line:  Men really want to make us women happy!  

Allow yourself to be made happy.  Maybe there's a little, small something that would bring you a lot of joy.  Allow your spouse to do that for you!  And then enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment