Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Heavenly Breakfast

Breakfast, it's one of my favorite meals of the day.  Last week,was such a delightful breakfast

experience that I just had to share about it!!  :)

A dear friend and I made the early am trek to Ohio City to experience Jack Flaps.

We hit the jack pot!

This restuarant is known for just breakfast & brunch dishes.  And they truly are amazing!


We ordered both something savory and sweet and split them.  I ordered theBreakfast Banh Mi.   Jen ordered the Lemon Curd buttermilk pancake.  
  
After just one bite, we knew we were in love!

Seriously, we couldn't believe how divine these dishes were....I mean, we kept sighing and moaning over these dishes!  lol!!      

The blueberry sauce and the lemon curd is a dynamo combo!  Add the graham cracker crunch and it truly puts you over the edge!

Then there's my egg and Vietnamese sausage...with that everything bagel cream cheese.  Yikes!  It was just heavenly!  (Yes, they might have these dishes in heaven!)

I had mentioned to Kurt before leaving that I'd most likely bring him home some leftovers....ummm, not so much.  That never happened as I ate it all!  So instead, I told him that we need to have a breakfast date soon and head over to Jack Flaps.

So, if you're looking for that amazing, a-bit-different-but-scrumptious breakfast, you might really dig Jack Flaps!  



No comments:

Post a Comment