Saturday, July 18, 2015

8 Things Husbands Wish Their Wives Knew About Men

If you could survey husbands about what they wish someone could tell their wives about male sexual nature, what do you think the men would say?

Dr. Archibald Hart, a retired senior professor of psychology and dean emeritus, a licensed psychologist, and author of 33 books found out the answer to this question.
In his book The Sexual Man, Hart states, “here are some of the most common messages I’ve been asked by frustrated husbands to communicate to their wives.
1.       I’m not abnormal

2.       I can’t help it if I come on strong sexually

3.       If I inadvertently look at another woman, it doesn’t mean I desire her over you.

4.       Once in a while I would like you to initiate lovemaking

5.       I like a bit of novelty now and then, and I wish you understood that.

6.       I don’t want our kids to spoil our sexual life.

7.       Sometimes it’s not sex I’m wanting, just time together….Husbands fear that their wives are avoiding [any] intimacy because they assume it will lead to sex.

8.       I like to talk about our sex.  Why don’t you?”

No comments:

Post a Comment