Saturday, December 5, 2015

7 things that a 'welcome home' kiss says to a man

In 1913 Blanch Ebbutt published her book Don'ts For Wives.  In it she remarks, "Don't omit the kiss
of greeting.  It cheers a man when he is tired to feel his wife is glad to see him home."

This may not seem like proverbial rocket science, but I can tell you from experience, that split second kiss can make allllll the difference.

Now, truth be told, it can't be the hard-lipped peck, but nor does it have to be a lengthy french kiss (though I wouldn't turn that one down!).  It just has to be soft, like you're melting into me, even if for just a second.

That kiss:
1. transports me from work, where I must perform, to home, where I can find peace
2. communicates that a woman, my woman, loves me.
3. switches me from worker bee mode, to lover, husband, dad mode
4. fuels my masculinity and builds testosterone
5. injects me with shots of confidence
6. makes bothersome troubles that plague my mind seem a lot less important.
7. tells me, "You are desirable."




No comments:

Post a Comment