Monday, October 26, 2015

Simplicity and love in a cheap Target frame

So, here's one of those ideas that I don't know where we got it from, but I just love it and want to share.  It saves me much time and energy, plus money....yet, it's one of the most treasured gifts to my parents.

A couple of years ago, I bought these plastic frames from Target, I added the link below.  Nothing super special, except that they are a little bigger and have a fun place to hold extra pics/artwork...etc.  

One thing we did do however, was to get some fun colorful mats cut for them from a place like Pat Catan's.  So now these plain jane frames have zest and look happy!

But what I truly love about them is that every year, for my parents' birthdays, the girls draw something that they love and/or appreciate about their papa & nana and these go in the frame.  It's the same frames recycled each year, but it's the artwork that becomes a treasure and gets hung up to enjoy for the rest of the year.  

I didn't buy a thing, and yet I know that my parents truly delight in each one.  



2 comments: