Thursday, October 22, 2015

Oo la la.....Feeling sexy for our men....

So, this past weekend, Kurt and I went clothes shopping!  It was just us, no kiddos, so it was leisurely

and just fun.

We went to Crocker Park.  It's just so cute and fun there and well...one of my favorite stores just opened up there and I wanted to check it out!

So, we did!  As I tried on some new clothes, Kurt loves to be a part of the sometimes laborious process!  But I really appreciate his feedback and what he finds cute....and well.....sexy!  

So, I tried these jeggings on, and oo la la!   They felt so comfy and were a tad practical with cute zipper pockets that actually work - lol!  and I felt totally cute in them!  

Kurt said, "Holy smokes!"

I knew we had struck gold!  :)

So, these pants have now become my favorite clothing possession!  But, I feel good in them and they make my man linger his gaze a little longer!  

So, just a thought... check in with your man to see if both you and he are on the same page of the cute-sexy factor.  

You can simply ask the question:  Babe, what do you find sexy?  What do you like that I wear?  Or what would you like to see me try to wear more often?

It might be a little surprising and maybe a little awkward...but if we want to grow in our honesty and communication, this could be a great place to do it!  

So, be crazy and try it on anyways or buy it online! Who knows, you might actually see that super sexy self in the mirror and love it, just like your man does! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment