Saturday, August 29, 2015

Which came first? The Bedroom or the Breakfast?

So, it's Saturday morning and we're hungry!  :) (this is a typical morning)

This Saturday morning, we are without our five lovely little ones!  (not a typical morning!)

There's so much we could do:  go for a morning walk, have sex!!, clean the attic - boo!, what I really would like to do is to take Kurt out for breakfast.

Now if you asked him, he probably would pass on the breakfast and walk (and the attic, of course!).  Which leave that other little choice ;)

So, why are still going to breakfast?!  Ok, so there's this super cute breakfast place I've been wanting to take him to.  It's called Flap Jacks.  I've been twice before, but never with him.  And when do we ever get to go out for breakfast just by ourselves?!

Here's the heart of it:
When it comes to intimacy, men want sex to get connected.  Huh?!

But, as women, we want connection, and then we're able to pursue sex!

Thankfully, my man has learned this one.  He knows I need to connect with him first (and experience an amazing culinary delight). I want to talk about what's going on with him at a heart level.  I want to share what's going on with me.  I want to talk about stuff that always gets cut off short by little ones interrupting every other minute!  lol!

So...off we go to Flap Jacks!



No comments:

Post a Comment