Saturday, August 15, 2015

A couple who almost lost each other...almost

This morning, I awoke before the alarm!  That's a major miracle right there!  And as I tiptoed out of the bedroom, I sat down to read something just for fun.  Little did I know how I would be captivated by this couple's story.

Every morning, we get a blog feed of the Generous Wife and the Generous Husband.  Kurt reads his more often than I do, for which I am ever grateful.  I, however, read them a bit more sporadically.  (poor Kurt! Actually, he doesn't need it as much as I do! I think I married part saint!)  However, this morning, I ended up following a link on the post and ended up on this website called Refineus.org


WOW!

The video I watched was the story of this couple who almost lost each other due to marital unfaithfulness and shame.

But, the sweet part was in the words.....almost.

Yes, it was very close, but.....

Hope was found.

Grace & forgiveness were bestowed.

Love was restored.

A new beginning...

I admit, I cried and woke my man up and told him all about the video.  Looking back, I'm not sure if that was really how he wanted to be woken up, but he kindly listened!  But I was also reminded of how much I love my man.  And how at the end of the day, our relationship is what really matters.  

If you could use some encouragement, take a couple of minutes and enjoy this video.  I think it's worth the watch.  

Our Story from RefineUs Ministries on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment