Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Life on a Tuesday: I don't have time for this!!

"Babe, thank you for always making my breakfast."

Wow, did I appreciate hearing that this morning!  I had gotten up a little late....fell back asleep after that second snooze and was just moving slow.  In my mind, I contemplated whether he should fend for himself and make his own breakfast, so I could enjoy some extra quiet space and time, which we both love each morning.  

The time was ticking.
 
But, I decided, to fry the egg, warm up the chicken sausage and quinoa ( one of my favorite breakfast
meals from Bread and Wine) and have it all ready for my man once he got done working out. 

And, as I was just about to finally sit down, I rec'd the blessing I didn't expect.  Appreciation.  


Wow, how those few couple of words gave me life.  It  made my heart happy.  I simply felt....well, appreciated!

Appreciation.  It's free.  Try it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment