Monday, March 16, 2015

Find money in your backyard!


Money!  

What a stress it can be right?  

Especially when it comes to a wedding!  
Kurt and I get married young, right out of college, so being dirt poor, our parents took pity and amazingly paid for our entire wedding!     

With 5 lovely girls of our own now, people already comment to us about saving now to pay for their FIVE weddings!  YIKES!  

I have already started to feel that stress..until my husband tells me to get a grip and well…we simply can’t pay for FIVE entire weddings!  

So, what do we do?  Or, more pressing, what do YOU do?

What do you do to stay within a budget and still have the wedding of your dreams?  

Well, a dear friend shared with me one of her favorite blogs and the cover story hit this perfectly.  Check out Style Me Pretty for how this sweet couple does a amazingly beautiful backyard wedding.  

Far from being a dull BBQ, this backyard wedding was...gorgeous.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment